The Foundation has announced a first iteration of the postage system. This is the method by which cMixx messages are paid for if used in bulk.
Essentially there will be a monthly fee per user of $1.00 to allow for unlimited use of cMixx messaging. Basic, free quotas will continue to exist. The Foundation will initially act as the middleman to handle these payments until the point it is automated.
Nodes processing cMixx messages will benefit from the extra revenue (in XX Coin).
The details are apparently still being fleshed out but should be in place by the time there is an applicable app to use postage with.
You can read more about the plans in the PDF released by the Foundation below.
- Generation Infinity: XX Network Updates
- Echoexx Releases First Public Alpha – Try it Today!
- David Chaum Speaking at Blockchain Days, Ankara, March 2-3
- Worldcoin & XX Network Collab: Interview with Mário Yaksetig
- XX Network Partners with Worldcoin to Further Enhance User Privacy
- Stunning XX Artwork from 3D Graphics Guru StrobFX
- David Chaum Speaking at BlockShow x BlockDown, May 8-9th
- Initial Alpha of echoexx Released to Mailing List Invitees
- First New XX Grant Awarded for Development of EVM Bridge
- XX Foundation Releases Q1 2024 Roadmap
- XX Network Foundation Announces Rebooted Grants Programme
- A Glimpse of Current XX Network Research
- BIS Publish Project Tourbillon Trial Results
- XX Community AMAs Part 1 – Full Meeting Audio and Transcript
- XX Network Community AMAs, Part 1 Announced
- David Chaum Unveils ‘Better than Money’, Utilising XX’s cMixx+
- ‘cMixx+’ – Enhanced Privacy & Speed in Various Use Cases
- Demo: Private Polkadot Transaction via Proxxy
- Echoexx – Web3 Identities, Comms, Payments and More
- Tourbillon at BIS Conference, November 8th
- David at the Singapore Fintech Festival, November 15-17th, 2023
- Next Level Proxxy: cMixx DEX Proposed for an XRPL Grant
- Phoenixx – The Future of XX Consensus?
- Official Telegram Community Takeover
- Plans for Postage v1.0 Announced
- An Important XX Network Update – Audio & Transcript
- XX Network – State of the Network Update