Almost a year since the news about Project Tourbillon took off, the Bank of International Settlements have announced their first CBDC themed conference entitled “Securing the Future Monetary System” over two days in November, with Tourbillon on the agenda for half an hour in the afternoon of the 8th.
The project was prototyped in coordination with the BIS Innovation Hub and was involved in trials of both wholesale and retail CBDCs. Tourbillon’s design is based on eCash 2.0 from David Chaum, which aims to find a solution to providing privacy, resilience and quantum safety at scale without compromise of any element. Within the project is mention of a mixnet, stated by David back in December last year to be cMixx, which is running on the XX Network.
If any more details emerge from the conference, they will be published here.
- Generation Infinity: XX Network Updates
- Echoexx Releases First Public Alpha – Try it Today!
- David Chaum Speaking at Blockchain Days, Ankara, March 2-3
- Worldcoin & XX Network Collab: Interview with Mário Yaksetig
- XX Network Partners with Worldcoin to Further Enhance User Privacy
- Stunning XX Artwork from 3D Graphics Guru StrobFX
- David Chaum Speaking at BlockShow x BlockDown, May 8-9th
- Initial Alpha of echoexx Released to Mailing List Invitees
- First New XX Grant Awarded for Development of EVM Bridge
- XX Foundation Releases Q1 2024 Roadmap
- XX Network Foundation Announces Rebooted Grants Programme
- A Glimpse of Current XX Network Research
- BIS Publish Project Tourbillon Trial Results
- XX Community AMAs Part 1 – Full Meeting Audio and Transcript
- XX Network Community AMAs, Part 1 Announced
- David Chaum Unveils ‘Better than Money’, Utilising XX’s cMixx+
- ‘cMixx+’ – Enhanced Privacy & Speed in Various Use Cases
- Demo: Private Polkadot Transaction via Proxxy
- Echoexx – Web3 Identities, Comms, Payments and More
- Tourbillon at BIS Conference, November 8th
- David at the Singapore Fintech Festival, November 15-17th, 2023
- Next Level Proxxy: cMixx DEX Proposed for an XRPL Grant
- Phoenixx – The Future of XX Consensus?
- Official Telegram Community Takeover
- Plans for Postage v1.0 Announced
- An Important XX Network Update – Audio & Transcript
- XX Network – State of the Network Update