On 8th January 2024, the XX Foundation announced the reboot of the XX Network Grants programme.
Previously aimed mainly at developers, this new initiative is set to reinvigorate research and development applications from appropriate teams and individuals to receive up to 2,000,000 XX Coins (double the previous allocation) from a pool of 20,000,000 to produce privacy centric decentralised applications using the xxDK and other tools, and/or to conduct fundamental research to continue XX’s mission of being at the cutting edge of privacy preserving technology. The application process has also been somewhat simplified to encourage more open dialogue between the applicants and Foundation at each stage.
Previously, the development grants were intended for dApps to be used as ‘mini-apps’ in conjunction with the XX Messenger – this is no longer the case, as the Foundation seeks a broader and more diverse ecosystem. The dApps can be standalone, or integrate other dApps (or chains/ecosystems) should the developers wish, so long as the XX Network’s privacy innovations are at the core and serve a useful purpose.
Applications for research or development grants can be submitted through Google Forms linked to on the grants page and the application window is ongoing until the allocation of XX Coins has been used up.
- Generation Infinity: XX Network Updates
- Echoexx Releases First Public Alpha – Try it Today!
- David Chaum Speaking at Blockchain Days, Ankara, March 2-3
- Worldcoin & XX Network Collab: Interview with Mário Yaksetig
- XX Network Partners with Worldcoin to Further Enhance User Privacy
- Stunning XX Artwork from 3D Graphics Guru StrobFX
- David Chaum Speaking at BlockShow x BlockDown, May 8-9th
- Initial Alpha of echoexx Released to Mailing List Invitees
- First New XX Grant Awarded for Development of EVM Bridge
- XX Foundation Releases Q1 2024 Roadmap
- XX Network Foundation Announces Rebooted Grants Programme
- A Glimpse of Current XX Network Research
- BIS Publish Project Tourbillon Trial Results
- XX Community AMAs Part 1 – Full Meeting Audio and Transcript
- XX Network Community AMAs, Part 1 Announced
- David Chaum Unveils ‘Better than Money’, Utilising XX’s cMixx+
- ‘cMixx+’ – Enhanced Privacy & Speed in Various Use Cases
- Demo: Private Polkadot Transaction via Proxxy
- Echoexx – Web3 Identities, Comms, Payments and More
- Tourbillon at BIS Conference, November 8th
- David at the Singapore Fintech Festival, November 15-17th, 2023
- Next Level Proxxy: cMixx DEX Proposed for an XRPL Grant
- Phoenixx – The Future of XX Consensus?
- Official Telegram Community Takeover
- Plans for Postage v1.0 Announced
- An Important XX Network Update – Audio & Transcript
- XX Network – State of the Network Update